What Type of Information We Collect
The server on which the Web Site is located collects and saves only the default information customarily logged by web server software. Such information may include the date and time of your visit, the originating IP address, and the pages and images requested.
Upon registering with WebListers by "signing up", we will collect your email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers.
Other information from your interaction with our site, services, content, including statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
The Web Site is not directed to anyone under (18) years of age and children under such age must not sign up for service, or use the web site or services offered through an existing account in any way, for any reason.
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for any reason. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us, you may "opt out". Simply send your request via email to: email@example.com
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to establish your account with WebListers and to provide you with the best, customizable experience possible and to allow for maximum benefit of our services.
You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- tell you about our services, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers and compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties as it relates to collections, legal proceedings, compliance, etc.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your personal information with:
- 1 or more translation service providers, however, this will be limited to only public information (as it applies to this paragraph only) such as the name of the community, property management company, community description, apartment amenities, and community amenities.
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, credit reporting agencies). Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, and listing history.
- Other business entities, should we plan to create a new product, merge with, contract with or be acquired by that business entity
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
The materials found on the Web Site are protected by United States and other copyright laws, except for works of the United States Government pursuant to 1 U.S.C. Section 105. The selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of the Web Site are copyright © February 01, 2010, WebListers. Permission is granted to view and print materials from WebListers.com for the non-commercial purpose of viewing, reading and retaining for reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission or modification of information or materials on this site, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of WebListers, is strictly prohibited.
Weblistings; Weblisting (is/are) trademarks or service marks of WebListers.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We do not use web beacons for any reason. We utilize cookies to maintain state and login information. This information is not stored persistently on users computers.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Questions or comments regarding the Web Site should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by U.S. mail to WebListers, Inc., 3245 University Ave, #1625, San Diego, CA, 92104.